The End Begins With Time.

The End begins With Time...

Sounds a tad mysterious...and ominous. 

It's really not though.

Once we are born into this world, we are assigned to a life bound by space and time. 

Moving second by second, minute by minute, aware or not...towards the end.

I hope your awareness grows in this area and it sparks an amazing sense of urgency in your life. 

This blog is me owning that awareness.

I have always enjoyed writing, but just like many writers, finding "my flow", writing consistently and meaningfully left me with an "I don't feel like it." or "I'll do it later." attitude.

If you have been successful at anything, you know those two statements are death in a bottle to any hopes for success or productivity. 

That is exactly what I ran into over and over and over again. Starting blogs and deleting them, starting a book and not finishing it, three times!  

Thankfully I am willful...or stupid, because I never stopped trying. 

I finally found my flow and wrote my first book, you can check it out here.

I finally found my flow and started this blog to share my unspoken thoughts and keep the habit of writing. 

I finally found my flow and executing has become much easier. 

I finally found my flow and now I understand what the Lord is wanting me to communicate through my writing.

While I speak of "flow" regarding writing, I also mean in life. 

I pray that you find your flow sooner than later and live with purpose and intention the rest of your days.

Do that thing that you keep putting off until tomorrow. 

Take that chance you keep talking yourself out of. 

Pursue that passion on your heart. 

Work hard at something.

Love more. Laugh Harder. 

Don't sacrifice your joy for frivolous things. 

Do something deeply meaningful in your community. 

Don't leave with regrets. 

We are on the clock. 

Your Brother in Christ,

John

Jeremiah 29:11

Comments